1. To deliver a lesson plan for an hour and a half, once a week for six weeks.
2. Encourage students to speak in English and learn new words.
3. Help steer customers to further educational opportunities.
4. Encourage reading and the use of other facilities within their local library.
English conversation tutors help speakers of other languages learn English. They are responsible for teaching English speaking skills but also some reading, writing and listening skills to their students. They use various classroom activities and teaching methods to help learners gain a better understanding of the English Language.
Why get involved?
- If you want to gain teaching experience.
- If you feel passionate about giving back to your community.
How to get involved?
To apply for this opportunity just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Sign in to your account or join 'Take Part' to create a volunteer account
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: Await a response from our team who will be in touch with more information.