Limehurst Library Lego Club every library is every Wednesday evening from 3.30pm to 5.00pm. You will be assisting the library staff with the Lego Club including setting up and clearing away.
You will need a friendly and confident and willing to get involved.
* Meeting and greeting children and families.
* Assisting with the session including setting up and clearing away the lego.
Why get involved?
* Get experience working with others.
* Develop your interpersonal skills.
* Acquire new knowledge and skills.
* Help Limehurst Library offer more activities to children and families.
How to get involved?
Check with parents/ carers/ timetables that you can offer a commitment of a half term of Wednesday evenings, 3.30 to 5.00pm.
Aceept the challenge and the volunteer coordinator will be in contact to discuss further.