The burpee has long been considered an easy and similar way of assessing physical fitness just as reading has been used to measure educational success. Oldham Library wants you to read a new book and work your way up to 30 burpees over the next 30 days. Don't forget you can still borrow books from our BorrowBox app that is free to download on your tablet or smart phone.
- Day 1: Do your first burpee and choose the book you'll be reading.
- Post a picture of the book and a video of your first burpee on social media.
- @ mention us
- Instagram @oldham_libraries
- Facebook @OldhamLibraryService
- Twitter: @OldhamLibraries
- Post progress pictures and/or videos
- Day 30: Post a picture and/or video of yourself smahing our challenge!
Why get involved?
Get the most out of Lockdown! Get reading! Get exercising! Get fit!
How to get involved?
To apply for this opportunity just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Sign in to your account or join 'Take Part' to create a volunteer account
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: Folllow the instructions in the What's Involved section.
Step 4: Post as many photos of books and burpees as possible! Don't forget to @mention us Instagram: @oldham_libraries Facebook: @OldhamLibraryService Twitter: @OldhamLibraries and #GetHealthy.
Many thanks from Oldham Library and the Take Part Team!
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Web Development
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Business and management
- Community Work
- Computers and Technology
- Event & Project Management
- Learning and Education
- Marketing and communications