We are looking for Customer Support volunteers to support at Delph Library.
We are looking for volunteers with good communication skills and a patient, approachable manner. You must be very reliable and able to commit 3 hours on a regular basis.
Main activities/ tasks:
* Meeting and greeting service users,
* Supporting service users finding books and using self-service facilities
* Supporting the Warm Places programme
* Assisting with shelving revising and equalising book collections.
Qualities, skills and experience sought:
* Basic understanding of how the library service operates
* Good communication skills with staff, other volunteers and service users
* Patient and approachable manner
* Reliable and responsible
* Good IT skills
* Willing to develop knowledge and learn new skills
Why get involved?
By getting involved you will be supporting valuable services in the Delph local community. You will recieve training and support prior to carrying out this role.
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge so we know you're taking part. Wait for an email from our Volunteer Coordinator with more details.
Please note this is a role for over 18's and a DBS will be required.