Holiday activities volunteers assist library staff with activities and events in our libraries during school holiday periods..
Main duties/ tasks:
* Meeting and greeting families and children
* Assisting with children's activities and craft sessions
* Assisting with the distribution of food (when part of the HAF programme)
* Help with tidy up after activities
Why get involved?
Young people (16 to 19) volunteer with Oldham libraries for a variety of reasons including: for work experience, to broaden skill sets, to develop communication skills and to support the local community.
We can offer an interesting range of opportunities and experiences.
Reasonable transport expenses will be reinbursed.
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge to express an interest and find out more.
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Events and Programming
- Teaching and Training